ok gang, here is the semi complete model of my mech! all i need to really do now, is add fine detail (bolts etc) and rig it up. then its finished for adding materials etc onto it + some preliminary animation testing. Once this is finished, ill make a walk cycle + create a sprite sheet for my game. From there I should have a demo ready within 2 weeks. After that its a case of rendering my animation out and editing the sequence.


I like this, i think the gun on the left, with the three, seems a little puny? in my opinion, its not as "beefy" as the rest of the mech. The body and legs are now in much better proportion compared to the first couple of renders.
ReplyDeleteStill not sold on where that vent is :P, i wouldn't recommend putting it on the back either...
p.s the gun on the left reminds me of the tau! :P
im sure when the walk cycle is added, its going to look sweet
think he meant gun on the right was tau and the gatling gun was puny xD
ReplyDeletethere isnt a great deal i can do with that gatlin gun to be honnest. I wanted a "Standard" weapon for the mech, and part of me wanted it to be a G gun. I may scale it a bit but im not so sure where i will be going with that.
ReplyDelete