Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Finished lower half

Heres some extra screenshots of my leg + lower half of the mech.
Im now working on the torso and I hope it will be done by the end of tonight.




2 comments:

  1. It's looking good,seems a little skeletal to me? thin? that's down to personal taste though and what my design would be in comparison with yours, are those the final textures? Maybe add a bump map with some battle scratches to add to the authenticity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, the texture is just something i put on to let the raytrace have somethingto play with. Yeah i know it looks skelital atm, but thats due to no detail included. im gonna make the bulk ofthe modeling and add all detail later. quite a bit of work to do still, but its all a work in progress.

    As for plans for final texturing, there are some in the pipeline, battle damage, possible due to the crash, also some burn damage or so. The feet maybe altered as well as the actual positioning of the legs. As I said, much work left to do.

    Im pretty sure i can have it done by next week, rigged and all. I can finally render it and edit it into a final sequence then.

    After this mech is done, ill create a simple space station, space scene, and missile. Only problem is.. I need 3Ds 9 or 10, to use Fume FX with. so I may be borrowing danny's mac to do some bits, unless you know anyone with a copy I can borrow?

    ReplyDelete